Dali neko zna nesto o ovoj sportskoj inicijativi?
https://topshooter.eu/?utm_source=faceb ... GIseNA8A8U
Na informaivnom dijelu kaze ovako, a vezano je za Hrvatsku:
The small, horseshoe-shaped Balkan country of Croatia…
… is steadily becoming one of Europe’s most popular summer holiday destinations. With its stunning beaches, crystalline waters, incredible history and great food, Croatia is definitely worth a visit on any trip to southeastern Europe. If you’re curious about this wonderful little country on the Adriatic Sea, here are 10 reasons Croatia should be on your travel radar.
TOPSHOOTER
Moderator: Original_G
TOPSHOOTER
Turn better into best!
Support your local gun shop!
E. Hemingway: "I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up and was not happy.”
Support your local gun shop!
E. Hemingway: "I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up and was not happy.”
Re: TOPSHOOTER
Cirkus.
Bacanje tomahawka i noževa...neprocjenjivo.
Bacanje tomahawka i noževa...neprocjenjivo.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

