KAHLES INDOOR F-CLASS OSIJEK 2022.

ISSF i srodne discipline, Olimpijske streljačke discipline.

Moderator: Original_G

Početna - Klasično streljaštvo - KAHLES INDOOR F-CLASS OSIJEK 2022.
User avatar
jolly
Cinker - bojna
Cinker - bojna
Posts: 7790
Joined: 26 Feb 2012, 13:10

Re: KAHLES INDOOR F-CLASS OSIJEK 2022.

Post by jolly »

Attachments
khales.jpg
Turn better into best!
Support your local gun shop!
E. Hemingway: "I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up and was not happy.”
BJ1
Pozornik
Pozornik
Posts: 12
Joined: 18 Oct 2021, 18:17

Re: KAHLES INDOOR F-CLASS OSIJEK 2022.

Post by BJ1 »

Rezultati???
User avatar
jolly
Cinker - bojna
Cinker - bojna
Posts: 7790
Joined: 26 Feb 2012, 13:10

Re: KAHLES INDOOR F-CLASS OSIJEK 2022.

Post by jolly »

BJ1 wrote:Rezultati???
Ma uspomene su najvaznije! :D
Turn better into best!
Support your local gun shop!
E. Hemingway: "I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up and was not happy.”
IB43
Natporučnik
Natporučnik
Posts: 1235
Joined: 18 Jan 2019, 16:31

Re: KAHLES INDOOR F-CLASS OSIJEK 2022.

Post by IB43 »

Rezultati imaju na Facebooku.

https://www.facebook.com/10875037164513 ... /?sfnsn=mo

Za one koji ne koriste Facebook. Slike u privitku.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1658574744400.jpg
FB_IMG_1658574747857.jpg
FB_IMG_1658574750963.jpg
FB_IMG_1658574753852.jpg
FB_IMG_1658574756910.jpg
FB_IMG_1658574759509.jpg
FB_IMG_1658574761952.jpg
FB_IMG_1658574764436.jpg
FB_IMG_1658574767766.jpg
FB_IMG_1658574770481.jpg
User avatar
jolly
Cinker - bojna
Cinker - bojna
Posts: 7790
Joined: 26 Feb 2012, 13:10

Re: KAHLES INDOOR F-CLASS OSIJEK 2022.

Post by jolly »

IB43 wrote:Rezultati imaju na Facebooku.

.
Za ocekivat bi bilo da organizator koji stavi poziv na forum, da isti poziv poprati biltenom, na forumu. :A00:
Turn better into best!
Support your local gun shop!
E. Hemingway: "I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up and was not happy.”
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest